Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rant


Okay, so here's the thing, as I've mentioned in my earlier posts my mom has breast cancer, on monday she is having a double mastectomy as a way of saving her life. This weekend I was thinking about this, and how hard this was going to be for her. She really has no choice but to lop them off. Then I got angry, angry at all those girls who go against the word of God and think that its okay to be a lesbian, or to think that they are men trapped in womens bodies. (And vice versa really, but for the sake of this rant I will stick to women.) To have sex changes, and more importantly have surgeries to make themselves "look" like a man. Here my mom is doing this to save her life, a choice not really of her own will and someone else can casually say take them off, I want to look like a man. This pisses me off. I mean seriously angers me. Who do these people think they are? Why do you think you were born the way you were? Do you think that God messed up and accidentally put male hormones into a female body? If so, why are you taking hormone pills to grow facial hair? And even more so, if you don't even believe in God, how the heck can you even try to explain the reason for why you are the way you are? I mean really, there is no valid excuse for this, none!!! Evolution theory would have you evolve from an organism, but what kind of organism would create a sex mixup? The big bang theory? What, all the sex cells were flying around and when the big bang happened yours were the ones that accidentally mutated together opposite cells? While some people make this decision based on their health and their lives, others make it out of pure ignorance. Thats sad. And thats my rant.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very good way to look at it! I totally agree! Why can people think that God messed up? I think they just have major issues. And what if they come to regret the choice they made? Too late!

    I get my fill in the blanks from thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com on Fridays. It's fun, you should join in :)

    ReplyDelete