Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with

Well, unfortunately (or perhaps moreso fortunately) I can not choose just one person I do messed up things with. So here are the top 3...
This is my pal Shauna, as you can tell we are altogether too messed up. Here we are shopping in the States. Messed up things on our list of things done include skydiving (twice) crazy weekends shopping in the States and many more randomly weird things.
And of course, Tiff and Fe. Just the fact that they are my closest friends should say something:-) We are never normal when we are together, and usually always almost pee our pants out of laughter. Life would be soooooooooo dull without these two in my life. Thank You Jesus for these girls!!!!!!!!

1 comment: