Friday, November 12, 2010

1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is probably going skydiving. While not a 100% spontaneous, I made the appointment only a week before going. I decided I wanted to and went. Not something I would take on so quickly usually.


2. The best gift I've ever received was the time I got to spend with my father before he passed and being there when the Lord took him home.

3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was my 30th birthday when my family threw me a surprise birthday party. I was not expecting it at all when I walked into the garage at my house and all my friends and family were there, it was awesome.

4. I can't leave the house without my glasses. I can't think of anything else, oh and being dressed, I'm not a nudist. Otherwise things like my cell phone, makeup, and even combing my hair (cause I seldom actually comb it) seem rather easy to forget for me. Well, I guess my hair has to be neat looking.

5. My favorite day of the week is payday because thats a day when I get to do a little something for myself, and then I pay bills and its all gone and I stress again at the lack of money in my account. Thank goodness I get paid every week.

6. Something that can always make me laugh is my friends. And watching Zoolander or Kungpow, funniest movies ever.

7. My perfect day would include sleeping in just long enough that my body feels rested and doesn't hurt, go out for a delicious breakfast/brunch with my mom, perhaps some shopping (where money isn't an issue), get together with my friends for dinner and a movie, or something fun like bowling, rockband or games of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment