Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Day Challenge

My friend Joy posted this 30 day challenge on facebook and so I thought I would try it out here on my blog. Basically each day I will post a picture of myself associated to the corresponding purpose. Like for instance Day 1 is a picture of me and write 15 facts about myself, Day 2 is a pic of me with the person I have been closest to the longest...so on and so forth. If your interested in doing this with me, message me and I will send you the list, it should be interesting. So here goes...

DAY ONE: A Picture of Yourself with 15 facts
Fact #1: I love being the only girl in my family, and the baby
Fact #2: I am a closet Backstreet Boys fan (well not so closet-ish now)
Fact #3: I used to dream of being an actress till I was about 20
Fact #4: I have one tattoo, on my back, and want at least 2 more
Fact #5: I LOVE skydiving, but haven't gone for about 5 years and am scared to go again
Fact #6: IF I had the money I would get everyone everything they ever needed
Fact #7: I want to adopt lots of children
Fact #8: My mom is my best friend, and I don't know what I would ever do without her
Fact #9: Dream about finding the man of my dreams almost every day of my life (pathetic, I know)
Fact #10: I hate birthdays - wish I didn't have to celebrate them
Fact #11: Christmas is my favorite and worst holiday of the year, I love the feeling of peace and joy,I hate the feeling of missing my dad since he died on Dec. 24
Fact #12: I am reality show junkie, although not so much now that I am in school
Fact #13: My favorite movie is The Wedding Singer, and I love almost all Adam Sandler movies, crass or not
Fact #14: I love to draw, but never share my work with anyone cause it ain't good
Fact #15: I have the worst self confidence, and I never think I am good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment