Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. Black Friday is straight up ridiculous!

2. Christmas shopping this year will include not a whole lot, since I have spent most of my "Christmas money" helping my mom out. So just the ticket present for Shayna.

3. Holiday shopping makes me anxious, uptight and grumpy. I generally don't try going into any mall or store in December. Except now that I work in one I have no choice. But I also will do my shopping at my store while I work:-)

4. This year my Christmas list will include - I don't really ever make a Christmas list, I don't care what I get, I don't expect anything from anyone. I love giving gifts, hate recieving them.

5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? Bargain hunter by far. I have a hard time justifying buying anything at full price. Maybe it's the Mennonite in me, or the fact that I had to claim bankrupcy at a young age. At any rate, I have become a severe bargain hunter.

6. The best and worst things about shopping is seeing all the wonderful stuff  available to buy, and the worst is seeing all the wonderful stuff I can't afford to buy.

7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? I would buy everything online if my credit card let me, except clothes, those I like to see in person. Unless the clothes are for someone other then me:-)

1 comment: