Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Really? I mean, Seriously?

Can I say I am just a bit excited that this long and arduous semester has almost come to an end? I thought this time would never come. It's been tough, but I am officially (almost) done my last 'first semester' of college. It sure does not feel like 2 and a half years have passed. 4 years ago, if someone would have told me that I would be graduating from college in 2011 I would have laughed in their face. I probably would have even peed my pants laughing, thats how much I would not have believed it. But in fact, here I am only 4 months away from a Bachelors Degree in Social Science. And with a periodic job search to see whats out there, I may not even go on to get my Masters just yet as there are jobs in Social Work that are in the area I want, and better yet, I don't need to have a BSW. Soooo, decision time is here. I will still apply to Seminary, but I will be looking for a real job too. Here's hoping I can find a job I want and just start making some money. Well, gotta go study for my last 2 exams. Wish me luck:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment