Sunday, December 5, 2010

A few of my projects in the last couple weeks...

So I've been slowing down in homework, and speeding up in crocheting. I love to create things, so here are the projects I worked on in the past couple weeks.
 Here is everything together... touque and scarf set x 2 and a cup cozy...
 The cup cozy. My lovely friend Felicia found this pattern and wanted me to teach her how to make it. I needed to make it first so I knew what I was doing. Then my mom suggested the decorations. I think its cute...
 My favorite winter project, argyle toque and scarf set. The one's I've done in the past are very girly looking so this year I thought I would make boyish ones...so here is the dark green one with the tassel on top...
And the greyish/green set sans tassel. Not sure if I will put one on yet.

So if you want one, let me know, I love having projects to do...

3 comments:

  1. I think you should make me a toque that will keep my head warm lol. Or show me how :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! and I love the flowers on the mug cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found your blog! Great job on the crocheting. Mad skillz.

    ReplyDelete