Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist

Wow, there was a time when this would have been easy to answer for me, but now, not so much. I don't really have a favorite band. So, I thought I would entertain you with pics of my obsessions through my years of growing up.

First there was the Hard Rock obsession in my Jr. High years...


I thought I was gonna marry Joe Elliott one day (the tall one in the middle)

And of course the awesome hair band, Poison. Aren't they hot in all their bleach blondness??
Then somehow I moved from Rock bands to Boy bands...

Good ole' New Kids on the Block
A memory I am sure my family would like to forget. After the boy band faze I moved onto country music, and got to meet this fellow a couple of times...
Paul Brandt
Though I stayed in the country faze after that I also moved on to a new Boy band love...
Backstreet Boys
Thats right, I was, and still am somewhat, a BSB fanatic, thought Nick Carter was hot, even though he was like 5 years younger then me.
Now I have to say my current favorite would probably have to be the hottest Aussie in the world, right up there with Hugh Jackman...
Keith Urban
Yuuuuuummmmmmmm, and he is a dang good musician too. But it doesn't hurt that he is super easy on the eyes.

There you have it boys and girls, well probably just girls but whateves, I have aired my dirtly laundry on my past and present musical obesessions. You can laugh now...

1 comment:

  1. Ew if you had married that guy from Def Leppard - yuck. I'm glad you didn't. Although you would be rich then... Hmm...

    PS That pic of Keith is HOTT

    ReplyDelete