Monday, December 20, 2010

The end of the 30 day challenge

Last week was exams, therefore I did not end up blogging my 30 day challenge for the past 4 days. And since it's 1 am, technically it is already the 5th day which would bring me to the end of the challenge. So I am just going to do all five posts right now.

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you
commuter family

biological family
My Family and Friends are what mean the most to me...

Day 27: A Picture of yourself and a family member




Me and my oldest brother Sheldon on our family hayride at Thanksgiving.


Day 28: A Picture of something your afraid of
I don't have a picture for this one, as I don't want one really. But right now the thing I am most afraid of is losing my mom to cancer. The wound is still far to fresh with my dad, and I don't think I could handle losing her too. So keep praying the cancer will leave her body.

Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile

the best friend I ever had, my sweet Alex. I miss him:-(

Day 30: A Picture of someone you miss

Well, sadly I thought I had a picture for this, but apparantly I don't know where it scanned to on my computer. But at any rate, this was a no brainer to me, I miss my Dad. ALOT!!! Especially at this time of year. Today (technically yesturday, the 19th) it was 7 years ago that we saw the first real sign things were going bad and fast for my dad, 5 days later he passed away...enough said for now, as I have a hard time talking about it right now, even on the computer and frankly I don't want to cry myself to sleep tonight.

Well, that was an interesting 30 days. I didn't think I would actually make it. I may have had to bunch some posts together, but needless to say I got it done. I actually learned some things about myself through this, namely I don't have near enough pictures to describe my life through a blog post :-P. At any rate, I hope you enjoyed reading it. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment