Monday, December 13, 2010

Catch up time again...Days 19 - 23

Okay, so technically I am already 5 days behind on my 30 day challenge. It's been a pretty hectic couple of days I guess. Without facebook, I forget to go online sometimes. I love it. Also pretty happy that this is only a 30 day challenge and not a 365 day challenge, because we can see already I would not do good at that. So here are the last 5 days, starting with...

 Day 19: A picture and a letter
          
Dear friends,
I want to thank you all for being such an important part of my life. Each one of you will never know how much of an impact you have made on my life. Some of you may not even really know how much I look forward to seeing you and talking with you, and how that brightens my day when it happens. Please know that I pray for you and thank God for each one of you on a regular basis. I love you all.
Love always,  Momma T


Day 20: A picture of somewhere you would love to travel
Well I sort of think I did this one earlier, perhaps on Day 15, but I will add another to the list. The others were more like vacay places, this is a place I would like to go maybe on a missions trip one day, that is Tanzania...

I would like to work in a mission orphanage here, of course I found a beautiful picture to post, but alot of the country is not like this and is very poor.

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget
Wow, this is a tough one. I don't know what I wish I could forget. Or at least the things I wish I could forget I don't have nor want to have pictures of. Why would I have pictures of something I want to forget? The thing that comes to mind of something I want to forget is a blind date I went on. Lets just say that maybe when I have my counselling psych degree I might be able to help him... the only time he talked to me was in the 5 minute car ride he gave me home, and I heard all about his depression issues and other such problems in his life. Something I don't want to remember...

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at
Playing piano. I sooooo wish I could play, and play good.

Day 23: A picture of your favorite book
Sorry, its not just one, but rather a series of books. I love, love, love the Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury which then spawned into the Firstborn Series followed by the Sunrise Series, followed by the Take One Series (not pictured) and a new series that I have not yet read and do not yet own. I recommend everyone to read them, they are awesome books, and not just for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment