Monday, April 4, 2011

House sitting and homework

So, the past week has been very long for me. On the 25th of March my brother, sister-in-law and 2 nieces headed out on a missions trip to Costa Rica for 12 days. I have been house/dog sitting for them during this time and I learned a few things about myself while here. Number One - I am allergic to dog hair. I have been stuffed up and sneezing since day 2 of being here and as soon as I am away from the house for more then a couple of hours it seems to clear up. Number Two -  I love my bed. I think most people do, but I think I really LOVE my bed. I can't believe how much I have missed it. I wanted to go home just to lie in my bed for a bit, I think it misses me as much as I miss it. Number Three - I really am a neat freak, or clean freak, or both. I will just leave it at that so as not to insult anyone.
This week will hopefully go faster then the last one. This is the last week of classes, I am pretty pumped about that. I have almost all of my assignements done except for 2 that due for a class at the end of this week. After the week is over I need prepare for only 2 exams, and fairly easy ones at that, but most importantly on the 12th the love of my life will be here. I cannot even try to explain how excited I am about this fact. He is only here for 3 weeks so we will have to make the best of it. And hopefully after those 3 weeks, or during those 3 weeks I will have some very exciting news to share...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment