Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happiness

Well, I certainly never thought that "Happiness" could ever be the title of a blog post for me. Unless I was using it in a negative term. But I mean it in the true sense of the word. I am happy. I am in love, I am planning a wedding, I love my family, and most of all I love God for carrying me this far. Life is plain good right now.
I appologize for not writing sooner, but I have been busy with Manuel here only for 3 and half weeks. I am already dreading his departure on May 6, its going to be a tough day. I am hoping that my lovely friend Felicia's blog giveaway will fall into my hands so I can use that to cheer me up:)
It is so hard to believe that school is done, I feel as busy if not busier then I did when I was in school. Only no deadlines. We have our venue booked, before Manuel leaves we will have the food decided on. We have our invitations done (thank you Staples for invitation kits:) Well, we still need to make invites for our Peruvian family and friends that will likely not come to the wedding. I am thinking I will make those in Spanish, it would be cool to see them in another language. Thats another thing I need to do before October, learn a lot of Spanish, my entire new family only speaks Spanish. It's going to be a blast. Well, I think thats all for now. I will be back, with more to say I am sure. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment