Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Life, it is a changing quickly

Well, it has been a long while since I've posted anything on here, as a matter of fact I deleted everything off of here and wasn't going to write anything on here anymore. But I suddenly felt a need to write to the cyber world and vent about life.

I'm seriously stressing out today. I went/took my mom to her appointment with the surgeon that will be performing her mastectomey. We found out it will have to be a double and that seems scary to me. It started off as something simple and just seems to be getting worse by the day. Next week she goes to see the plastic surgeon that will be doing the restructering surgery. There we will find out when the surgery will actually take place.

I know I should be looking at all this with a little more optimisim, but having been through a cancer battle with my dad almost 7 years ago, and losing, it just seems realistic to look out for all possible outcomes in this situation. The problem with that is the stress levels go up that much higher, not to mention trying to do school in the mean time. My mom does not want me to postpone school till we are done with this battle, but it is getting harder and harder every day. Not to mention trying to appear happy and positive through it all. I think my happy pills will be getting great use in the next little while. So if you're reading this, and a praying person, please send a prayer up for my mom. It would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment